Whether a quick breakfast before work, or a refreshing pudding to finish off your BBQ, these lollies are yummy, healthy, and will keep you cool on those warm days! Make them even a week in advance and you'll have a delicious treat ready for you in your freezer every day.
Large handful of Frozen Berries - left out to defrost slightly
Large Handful of Granola
55g Greek Yoghurt per lolly (330g for 6)
1tbsp Runny Honey + 1stp
Ice Lolly Moulds
1. Take your berries out of the freezer, drizzle with 1tsp of runny honey and leave to partially defrost. 5 minutes should be fine.
2. Stir in 1tbsp of runny honey into your yoghurt to sweeten.
3. Add 3/4 of your berries to the yoghurt mix and gently stir to make the berry juice swirl in the yoghurt.
3. Add into your ice lolly moulds layers of the yoghurt, remaining frozen berries and granola, making sure to tap the mould on a hard surface a few times to remove air bubbles.
4. Freeze overnight and run under warm water for a few seconds to remove the lollies from their moulds.
Subscribe to our emails
Subscribe to our mailing list for insider news, product launches, and more.